Ics upgrade samsung - What are you waiting for Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 update to Android 4.0.4 ICS? Here's how to upgrade the Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 to Android 4.0.4 ICS ROM but with the use of the XDA developers. Because the parties have not released the ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Y.
This ROM has not been fully tested and there is still a slight possibility of bugs.
Note: Neither we nor the Developer shall not be liable if there is damage to your phone. Try this ROM at your own risk. Hope you will understand
Pre-conditions before upgrading Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 to Android 4.0.4 ICS
Before we upgraded Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 to Android 4.0.4 ICS, you need to consider about the existing data on your mobile phone.
Follow these steps to avoid things that are not desirable:§ Make sure the phone battery is at least 80% or more, if you start the update with battery kindisi less than 40% of the update process will fail and your phone may be interfering. So make sure your battery before starting the process.§ If Samsung Kies is installed on your PC, better on first uninstall and restart your PC.§ Make sure you have installed the latest USB drivers.§ Make sure you have backup all contacts, apps, bookmarks, messages, settings etc..§ Turn on USB debugging mode on your phone. by the way go to Settings> Applications> Development> USB debugging
How to upgrade the Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 to Android 4.0.4 ICSHere are the steps to upgrade the Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 to Android 4.0.4 ICS. Do not ever think that the update is a risky task, it will be easy if you follow all these steps correctly.
1. Download the file from HERE purposes and then save on the desktop. Zip file format does not need to extractnya.
2. Then connectkan your phone with a USB cable and copy the files that had been downloaded into the root folder on the memory card.
3. If so, disconnect the phone from PC and turn off phone.
4. Press and hold the Power button, Volume up Button and Home Button to enter recovery mode.
5. Previously, if you have installed any ROM on the phone. You need to remove it. In the Backup and Restore option select Wipe Date with the volume buttons. This process will remove the old ROM from your mobile phone.
6. By using the volume up and down buttons select the Zip file that was downloaded (step 1) in the memory card.
7. Soon your phone will start the upgrade process and will be completed in about 3-5 minutes then go back select reboot option on the home screen
Disclaimer: We are not Responsible for any Damages that may be happened to your Device in the process that we mentioned in the following guide. If any issues happens, we will help you to resolve the problem. Also Keep in mind rooting will void your device’s warranty.