one in all them was iphoto for ios, that brings advanced photo editing capabilities to the ipad, using bit primarily based gestures.
however despite the fact that iphoto is additionally compatible with iphone 4s, iphone four and that ipad two, it needs ios five. one, that means that that if you've not updated your jailbroken iphone 4s/iphone four or ipad two to ios five. one owing to the warning from iphone dev team, then you won't be able to use it.
thankfully, there's a simple workaround to install iphoto on your jailbroken iphone 4s, iphone four and that ipad two on ios five. zero. one.
all you would like to try to to is follow these easy steps :
* launch ifile jailbreak app ( in case you are doingn't have it, you'll be able to install it from cydia )
* navigate to /system/library/coreservices
* tap on the systemversion. plist file and select property list viewer from the list of options
* tap on productversion
* amendment the price from five. zero. one to five. 1
* navigate back and tap on the done button
* respring your ios device
* currently launch the app store and you ought to currently be able to install iphoto. ( if you still get "this app needs ios five. 1" error message then kill app store from the multitasking tray and attempt once more )
* when it's successfully installed, follow steps one to seven to revert back the merchandiseversion back to ios five. zero. 1
* then launch cydia
* tap on the search tab and type iphoto501fix ( while not installing the fix, iphoto kept crashing on the iphone 4s for us )
* tap on iphoto501fix from the search results
* then tap on the install button, followed by the confirm button.
when it's successfully installed, you ought to be able to launch iphoto on your iphone 4s, iphone four or ipad two on ios five. zero. one.
you'll be able to follow similar directions to install imovie ( this trick also will work on ipod bit 4g ).
as forever, allow us to recognize how it goes within the comments.
Disclaimer: We are not Responsible for any Damages that may be happened to your Device in the process that we mentioned in the following guide. If any issues happens, we will help you to resolve the problem. Also Keep in mind rooting will void your device’s warranty.