if you have gotn't unlocked your iphone, then check out our step-by-step guide to unlock your iphone using sam.
once you've successfully unlocked your iphone, you'll be able to follow these straightforward directions to require a backup of the activation ticket :
step one : launch cydia
step two : install ifile ( skip this step if you have got already installed ifile )
- tap on the search tab
- search for ifile
- tap on ifile from the search results
- purchase ifile because it could be a paid jailbreak app
- once you have got purchased ifile, tap on the install button in the highest right corner.
- then tap on the confirm button
- tap on the come back to cydia button when prompted
note : if you are doingn't need to use ifile, you'll be able to continually ssh into the folder on your iphone and copy the contents to your laptop.
step three : once ifile is successfully installed, press on the home button and launch ifile from the iphone's home screen.
step four : you have to be compelled to navigate to the library folder :
- tap on /var ( prime left corner )
- then tap on the root folder from the list
- then tap on the library folder
step five : here the objective is to make the zip file of the lockdown folder because it contains the activation ticket :
- tap on the edit button in the highest right corner
- then tap on the lockdown folder to select it
- then tap on the zip icon ( second icon from the left at the bottom )
- here you are prompted to select the name of the archive
- you'll be able to either leave it as lockdown or name the archive and tap on the produce button
- ifile can produce the archive file within the library folder
step half dozen : email the archive file that you simply have simply created to yourself.
- tap on the archive file to select it.
- then tap on the mail icon ( third icon from the right at the bottom )
- enter your email address, the appropriate subject and therefore then tap the send button.
note : you ought to follow these directions for every sim that you utilize together along with your iphone using the sam unlocking trick.
Disclaimer: We are not Responsible for any Damages that may be happened to your Device in the process that we mentioned in the following guide. If any issues happens, we will help you to resolve the problem. Also Keep in mind rooting will void your device’s warranty.